BOLA PROFESSIONAL CRICKET BALL MACHINE (IMPORTED UK)
Over 50,000 units are supplied all over the world, approved by firms like ICC (international cricket council) & BCCI.
- Fully Enclosed Cricket Bowling Machine. Concave profile moulded urethane ball delivery wheels.
- Microprocessor based digital speed control with membrane switch panel.
- Adjustable speed in 1 mph increments between 15 and 95 mph (155 kmph).
- Spin, swing and pace bowling with 19 spin and swing settings.
- Electronic random variation facility with solid state electronic wheel braking.
- Ball joint complimented by vernier screw adjustment for precision line and length.
- Auto random delivery mode. (operational with auto feeder)
- Operation from 12 volt battery or with BOLA Power Pack from 230v Mains supply.
- Optional 28 ball Auto feeder available with wireless remote (not included with machine).
The 2019 BOLA Bowling Machine has a new ePaper high resolution Control Panel allowing many new user-definable options. The new display will show speeds in kph or mph, a session ball count, a session timer, and features a user selectable random increment function for competitive practice sessions. The 2019 BOLA Professional also features brushless motors which drive concave profile moulded urethane ball delivery wheels.
THE 2019 BOLA PROFESSIONAL FEEDER
The 2019 BOLA Pro Feeder has been updated electronically to allow it to be controlled from the machine control panel. The user can adjust the time delay between deliveries (5 to 13 seconds). Balls are fed via a flexible tube which allows it to be used when the machine is set up for spin as well as pace and provides an exceptionally reliable and accurately timed feed. A new LED array gives a countdown indication of the ball release along with a bleeper warning (which can be silenced). Key Fob remote control on/off switch allows single ball ‘fire’, start / stop of continuous feed required and also has a speed ‘nudge’ which allows the speed to be increased or decreased up to 5 mph (8 kph). The ball feeder offers a unique solo batting practice facility or the option to coach from any position.
The 2019 BOLA Automatic Ball Feeder will only fit the 2019 BOLA Professional and is not compatible with earlier machines.