Cricket bowling machine, operates on both battery and power supply, is cheapest hard ball machine having spin, swing and pace.
Very light weight, With smaller wheel, spin/swing, max speed 70mph, analogue (manual knob) type panel.
- Speed range : 20-70 + MPH (115 KMPH)
- Manual knob controls for each motor, showing speed and spin/swing chart setting.
- Throws cricket tennis balls & lite dimple ball (NEW)
- Throws spin, swing and fastballs with repetitive
- Lateral and vertical adjustments allow user to throw various pitches
- concave wheels made of PU for precision balance, …accuracy, and excellent durability
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easily set up and transported
- Optional 12 ball Auto feeder available at extra cost
- Package includes tripod stand, Twin power pack, machine
- Shipping Weight – approx. kgs only
- Power – can run for 3-4hrs/ 12v battery (36~42 AH) OR mains Power transformer 220~230V AC converted to 12VDC.
- Twin power pack – supplied with machine, can not only power the machine from mains supply (230V) will also charge the 12v batter at same time.
- Battery is not supplied with machine.