Gravity Pro- having Digital control panel, microcontroller based controller system for accuracy and consistency for every ball delivery. Gravity Pro can run on mains power with the Power supply unit transformer (provided) or 12v car battery for outdoor use where power is not available.
Professional Digitally controlled panel Cricket bowling machine having microcontroller unit which is pre-programmed for accurate deliveries & can be powered by 12V Battery or Mains power pack. Gravity Pro can throw all type of ball, our newly designed control LCD panel has 4 buttons for spin/swing & max speed 95mph.
Operator friendly and easy to use, Gravity Pro control panel has fast recovery time, where the display will show the ‘Ready’ message to operator.
Bias for both side Spin & Swing can be adjusted for left/Right handed players, having 6 different settings. Tilt the Machine at 45 deg angle for best performance of spin and swings.
Pace of maximum 95MPH (150 kmph) can be achieved with our specially designed 5oz dimple ball having better grip to the ball. Gravity Pro delivers the hard leather cricket (season) ball at max 159 kmph.
Autoball feeder (optional) can feed the ball automatically in the machine, Gravity Pro has single button to start/stop the feeder and control the ball delivery speed from 6, 9 &12 seconds.
- Speed range : 30-95 + MPH (155 KMPH)
- Digital LED lit control panel showing speed and bias display
- Microprocessor based circuit programmed for accurate delivery
- Throws dimpled, leather, tennis balls
- Throws spin, swing and fastballs with repetitive
- Lateral and vertical adjustments allow user to throw various pitches
- Concave wheels made of PU for precision balance, …accuracy, and excellent durability
- Extremely fast wheel recovery time
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easily set up and transported
- Optional 12 ball Auto feeder available with 3 ball feed speed option.
- Package includes tripod stand
- Shipping Weight of total packaging 39 Kgs – 29kg machine
- Power – can run for 2.5hrs to 4hrs on 12v battery (30~45AH) OR mains Power transformer 220~230V AC converted to 12VDC